Tuesday, August 17, 2010

one month.

we have offically been "the hunts" for one month today. best month of my life. BUSY. but the best. 

byron works for UPS every morning at 5 am and then comes home to nap right about the time i leave for work. then he goes to work AGAIN about the time im getting off. quality time together is rare...and special. i LIVE for the weekends when we get to play together. 
byron found out he got into the respiratory therapy program the other day and i am so proud/happy/excited for him. life is about to get even busier, though, and ive never been more thankful for "the little things in life"....

i love making breakfast together. i love watching him sleep (he sleeps so peacefully). i love arguing about laundry and dishes and mowing the lawn with him. i love when a fun song comes on while we're driving and we both sing so loudly and ridiculously. i love that he puts his whole heart into everything he does. i love that on days when i feel sick, like today, i have him here, at our home, to comfort me.

4 comments:

  1. HI ASHLEY!!!! I am so glad you have a blog. I have to admit I am a blog stalker too and I love it! Sounds like you are loving life and your new hubby. I am really happy for you and Byron! Take Care.

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Heidi. I'm super excited you have a blog so I can keep up with you and the new hub. I totally miss you guys...BOTH of you were my biggest favs! Can't wait to see more posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley its funny you were talking about blog stalking because thats how i just found your blog! I had no clue you and Byron got married! Congrats! Im not in the loop anymore now that I dont live in Poky! Anyways congrats on your new family! married life is the BESTEST!

    ReplyDelete